The AIM Group are hosting an exclusive webinar for Marjon students where they will be reviewing the latest information around Children's wellbeing exploring key themes around each topic such as Mental Health and Challenging Behaviours. They will also present an in-depth look at how their free online courses work, their benefits and some examples of the content you can expect to cover. Key information on the courses include:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences,
- Behaviour That Challenges,
- Specific Learning Difficulties and Children and Young People's Mental Health.
- An insight into how our free online qualifications work.
- Answering the most frequently asked questions around our courses.
To find out more please register your interest through the links below.
The session will be running online on Thursday 10thJune 4:30pm and 7:00pm - Children's wellbeing courses