Word Processing Session 4 – Working
With: Mersedes Farjad
When: Wednesday 28 October 2020
Venue: Online via Microsoft Teams
Topics covered in this session:
- Insert pictures, images, charts and Excel files onto a specified location within a document
- Using text wrapping with objects and images
- Copy and move objects within a document/multiple documents
- Resizing and deleting objects
- Inserting shapes and applying shape fill and shape borders
The session will be held on Wednesdays at either;
- 12:00-13:00 or
Click here to book your session – NOTE: You must be logged onto LearningSpace in order to book.
By attending all 5 Word Processing sessions you will have completed the syllabus for the ECDL Module 3 Word Processing unit. For more information on this module please see the attached timetable.
For any queries about this course, please contact us at digitalInnovation@marjon.ac.uk
Mersedes Farjad, Digital Skills Manager Kathryn Parker, Digital Skills Administrator