The Library will be running an online session for anyone who wants to know a bit more about navigating the Library website to access help and resources. This session is optional and extra to any Library events you have on your induction timetable; but if you’re new to Marjon, or just in need of a refresher for the new year, please do attend.
The session will cover:
- Navigating the main Library webpage
- Running a search on the catalogue and finding the information needed to make a Click and Collect request
- Accessing your Library account on the catalogue to place reservations and renew books
- Finding and opening an example E-Book
- Running a basic search in Discovery
- How to access more in-depth help and support from the Library team
You’ll be able to ask questions throughout and the session is being repeated on different days and times. The first 5 sessions are detailed below – just click on the date for the Teams link.
We’ll update you with additional times for future weeks soon, but if you have any questions or would like to book a different time for this Teams session for your group please email firstname.lastname@example.org