Community News


This forum has a limit to the number of forum postings you can make in a given time period - this is currently set at 10 posting(s) in 1 day
Picture of Ann Cullum
by Ann Cullum - Thursday, 7 September 2017, 4:19 PM

Within the next few weeks Registry will be advising all local councils (i.e. Plymouth, Cornwall, South Hams, Devon, etc.) of the names of all registered students for Council Tax exemption purposes.   Council Tax exemption is not automatic;  you will need to apply for it.  Please contact your local Council and enquire as to their procedure as many will require you to complete an application with them which can be done through their websites.  You must advise your Council that your name will be on the student list submitted by PLYMOUTH MARJON UNIVERSITY.  Please ensure that your term time address is correct on Learning Space.  Please note that we longer issue letters/certificates for local Councils.  If you require a Council Tax letter for your letting agency (e.g. Clever Lets) please Email