INTERNAL STUDENTS ONLY
RESIDENT STUDENT ASSISTANTS (RSA)
Applications are invited for the above positions for the academic year 2017/2018. These important proactive positions carry a pastoral responsibility, working alongside the Duty Wardens, Student Union, Campus Support Assistants, the Chaplaincy and Student Support to provide support for students living on campus.
Applicants must normally be entering the final year of their course although current year 1 student applicants will be considered.
All undergraduates and postgraduates are eligible to apply.
Apply by completing an RSA Application form, available on the HUB.
• Guaranteed accommodation on campus (halls or village)
• Guaranteed deduction on rent • Formal training on a variety of health, safety, welfare & pastoral aspects
• First Aid training & certificate
• Free entry to Fresher’s events
• Added value to your CV –role and responsibility
• And…….an RSA t-shirt!
Closing date: Monday 4th September 2017 at noon
Interview date: TBC
Application Process and How to Apply
To apply for the position applicants are asked to complete the attached University application form.
Completed application forms can be returned electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: The Human Resources Office, Plymouth Marjon University, Derriford Road, Plymouth, PL6 8BH.