Please note that Student Support will be closed for the May Bank Holiday from so will re-open on Tuesday 30 May.
If you feel that you are in need of support over the May Bank Holiday there are a number of services available:
- Call NHS Direct for medical advice on 111
- Call the Samaritans for emotional support on 116 123 or email jo@Samaritans.org
- Visit Elefriends at https://www.elefriends.org.uk/ to access a supportive online community.
- There are also resources available on the Marjon Well-being Page (http://elearning.marjon.ac.uk/eres/feelgood//index.php), in the Student Handbook (http://handbook.marjon.ac.uk/) and on Learning Space (https://moodle.marjon.ac.uk/)
If you are on campus over the May Bank Holiday and need immediate/emergency assistance:
- Please head to Main Reception and use the phone available to dial “2222” .
- In a medical emergency dial “999”.