Please note that Student Support will be closed for the May Bank Holiday from 5pm on Friday 28 April and will re-open on Tuesday 2 May.
The Advice Desk in Student Support will be open for its normal hours for the rest of the week.
As a reminder, these are:
- Tuesday & Wednesday = 9am - 5pm
- Thursday = 10.30am - 5pm
- Friday = 9am - 4pm
Drop Ins running during the w/c Monday 1 May are:
- Academic Information & Guidance: ONLY Thursday = 12pm - 1.30pm (No Drop In on Tuesday or Wednesday)
- Counselling: Tuesday - Friday = 10am - 11am
- Disability & Inclusion Advice Service (DIAS) Drop in: Tuesday = 2pm – 3pm, Thursday 11am – 12pm, Friday = 12pm - 1pm
- Student Funding Advice: Wednesday & Thursday = 12pm - 1.30pm
- Listening Post: Tuesday - Thursday = 1pm - 2pm
If you feel that you are in need of support over the May Bank Holiday there are a number of services available:
- Call NHS Direct for medical advice on 111
- Call the Samaritans for emotional support on 116 123 or email jo@Samaritans.org
- Visit Elefriends at https://www.elefriends.org.uk/ to access a supportive online community.
- There are also resources available on the Marjon Well-being Page (http://elearning.marjon.ac.uk/eres/feelgood//index.php), in the Student Handbook (http://handbook.marjon.ac.uk/) and on Learning Space (https://moodle.marjon.ac.uk/)
If you are on campus over the May Bank Holiday and need immediate/emergency assistance:
- Please head to Main Reception and use the phone available to dial “2222” .
- In a medical emergency dial “999”.