We expect to be very busy in the Library over the next few days with students needing print credit for their dissertations, but did you know that you can beat the queues and top-up online?
- Enter your network log-in details
- Select the amount of credit you would like to add,
- Click proceed to check and confirm the details.
- Select and fill in the payment method
- Wait until the page returns to the Marjon website to ensure the credit goes through and you'll receive an email to your Marjon account to confirm the transaction.
If you experience problems with online top-up, please speak to a member of the Computing Services Team.
For more information about printing, there’s a guide from ITT&S and MeLT here: https://goo.gl/T3wLj3
We will still be issuing print credit at the Library Counter, but you may find it faster with online top-up. As always we recommend under topping-up as we can’t give refunds if you have excess credit at the end of the year.