The Advice Desk in Student Support will return to its normal opening hours as of Monday 24 April.
As a reminder, these are:
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday = 9am - 5pm
- Thursday = 10.30am - 5pm
- Friday = 9am - 4pm
Additionally all Drop Ins (bar the Well-being Drop In) will be resuming as per usual.
As a reminder these are:
- Academic Information & Guidance: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday = 12pm - 1.30pm
- Counselling: Monday - Friday = 10am - 11am
- Disability & Inclusion Advice Service (DIAS) Drop in: ONLY Monday = 10am - 11am AND Friday = 12pm - 1pm (for this week)
- Student Funding Advice: Monday, Wednesday & Thursday = 12pm - 1.30pm
- Listening Post: Monday - Thursday = 1pm - 2pm
Students who have any well-being related queries can contact the Advice Desk in Student Support on 01752 636891 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Additionally, students can make the most of the resources available on the Marjon Feel Good pages: http://elearning.marjon.ac.uk/eres/feelgood//index.php