Please note that Student Support will be closed for the Easter Bank Holiday from 5pm on Thursday 13 April and will re-open on Tuesday 18 April.
If you feel that you are in need of support over the Easter Bank Holiday there are a number of services available:
- Call NHS Direct for medical advice on 111
- Call the Samaritans for emotional support on 116 123 or email jo@Samaritans.org
- Visit Elefriends at https://www.elefriends.org.uk/ to access a supportive online community.
- There are also resources available on the Marjon Well-being Page (http://elearning.marjon.ac.uk/eres/feelgood//index.php), in the Student Handbook (http://handbook.marjon.ac.uk/) and on Learning Space (https://moodle.marjon.ac.uk/)
If you are on campus over the Easter Bank Holiday and need immediate/emergency assistance:
- Please head to Main Reception and use the phone available to dial “2222” .
- In a medical emergency dial “999”.
On the w/c Monday 17 April, although Student Support will be open as per usual, the Advice Desk will be open for reduced hours:
(Monday 17 April = Closed)
Tuesday 18 April: 10am – 2pm
Wednesday 19 April: 10am – 2pm
Thursday 20 April: 10am – 2pm
The only Drop Ins running next week are those for Disability & Inclusion Advice Service (DIAS), they will be:
Tuesday 18 April: 2pm – 3pm
Thursday 20 April: 11am – 12pm
Friday 21 April: 12pm – 1pm
This means there will be no Academic Information & Guidance, Student Funding Advice, Well-being Advice or Counselling Drop Ins or appointments.
For initial queries, information or booking appointments outside of these hours you can call us on 01752 636891* or by email us at email@example.com
*If this goes to answerphone please leave your name and a contact number so we can call you back.