UK Engagement Survey (UKES)
This is your opportunity to have your say about your programme.
All eligible students completing UKES online throughout the survey period will be entered into a draw to win a £100 cash prize!!
What is UKES?
- The UKES survey is an annual survey of undergraduate students in the UK and is carried out by institutions across the country.
- It is run by the University in partnership with the Higher Education Academy (HEA).
- The survey is your chance to tell us how you are engaging with your learning at the University.
- Your feedback is very important; both in helping the University to enhance its programmes and the overall experience we offer to our students.
- The survey is hosted by Bristol Online Surveys (BOS) and your response will remain anonymous at all times.
What happens next?
- All pre-final year undergraduate students will be contacted via email (by BOS) to complete the survey. The survey should take no longer than 15 minutes, so please take the time to complete it – as your opinion really matters!!
What does UKES cover?
- Critical thinking
- Working with other students
- Interacting with staff
- Course challenge
- Connecting and reflecting on the things you’ve learnt
Any Other Questions?
If you have any further questions please contact:
- Michelle Prout, the University UKES co-ordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org