Kinesiology Taping Course at Marjons on Saturday 11th March - Open to all students and involves the following:
The Kinesiology Taping course we deliver is perfect for all types of physical therapists, coaches, first-aiders and even athletes who want to achieve quick, simple, safe effective relief from muscular strains and ligament/joint sprains.
On the Kinesiology Taping course, you will learn how to stabilise a specific area of instability, off-load the pain through ‘decompression’, improve performance and to control swelling using tailored Kinesiology Taping techniques.
17 of the most common sports related injuries will be treated using Kinesiology Taping techniques during this course:
· Plantar Fasciitis
· Achilles Tendonopathy
· Ankle Inversion Sprain
· Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome (Shin Splints)
· Anterior Tibialis Tendonopathy
· General Knee Pain
· Patella Femoral Syndrome
· Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome
· Medial Knee Pain – MCL Sprain
· Hamstring Strain
· Rectus Femoris Strain
· Oedema control for flexors of the forearm
· Oedema control for ankle / knee / shoulder
· Lumbar Spine Pathology
· Cervical Spine – Levator Scapula Muscles / Upper Trapezius Strain
· Rotator Cuff Tendonopathy
· Lateral Epicondilitis – Tennis Elbow
All attendees will receive an attendance certificate and bespoke electronic course notes with exclusive access to a catalogue of technique videos.
Cost £80 per person
Please message me if you have any questions or would like to attend the course on firstname.lastname@example.org