Got any plans this summer?
YHA Summer Camps
We have 6 different locations across the UK all varying in activities, from Quad Biking to stand up paddle boarding to a medieval banquet – there really is something for everyone!
Volunteering is extremely rewarding, whilst at camp you will be helping young people gain confidence and new skills, you’ll gain new friends, fantastic memories and you’ll even get accommodation, travel expenses and food thrown in as well!
We have four very interesting and exciting opportunities this year which are: Summer Camp Team Leaders, Evening Activities Coordinator, Volunteer Counsellor and Camp Logistic Volunteer.
To apply for any of these positions you need to:
• Be aged 18 or over by 23rd July 2017
• Be willing to take an enhanced DBS check
• Be able to attend a training course at YHA Edale on 14th-17th July 2017
• Be available to volunteer for at least two weeks between July/August 2017
• Have the right to work in the UK
For further information, or to apply please see our website https://jobs.yha.org.uk/volunteer/find-volunteering-opportunities/summer-camp-volunteers/
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us at Volunteers@Yha.org.uk
Thank you and good luck!