Are you a Postgraduate Student?
Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES)
This is your opportunity to have your say about your programme.
All eligible students completing PTES online throughout the survey period will be entered into a draw to win a £100 cash prize!!
What is PTES?
- PTES is a nationally recognised annual survey of postgraduate students in the UK, run by the University in partnership with the Higher Education Academy.
- PTES provides students with an opportunity to give their honest opinions on what they liked about their programme as well as things they feel could have been improved.
- Your feedback is very important; both in helping the University develop your programme and the experience we offer to our postgraduate students.
- Hosted by Bristol Online Surveys (BOS), your responses remain anonymous at all times.
What happens next?
- All postgraduate students will be invited via email (by BOS) to complete the survey. The survey should take no longer than 15 minutes, so please take the time to complete it – your opinion matters!!
What does PTES cover?
- Motivations for taking your course;
- Information you were given to help choose your course;
- Your experience of teaching and learning;
- The organisation of your course;
- Assessment and dissertation;
- Career development.
Any Other Questions?
If you have any further questions please contact:
- Michelle Prout, the University PTES co-ordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org