Calling all final year BA, BSc, Fda and FdSc undergraduates!
The National Student Survey (NSS) 2017 is coming!
This is your opportunity to have your say about your programme.
All eligible students completing the NSS online throughout the survey period will be entered into a draw to win one of four £100 cash prizes!!
You will also receive a voucher for one free drink (worth up to £2) from the
Main Dining Hall or Starbucks
What is the NSS?
- The NSS is a nationally recognised annual survey of final year undergraduates in the UK, which provides students with an opportunity to give their honest opinions on what they liked about their time on their course as well as things that they feel could have been improved.
- Your feedback will be used to improve student experience and to help prospective students, their families and advisors to make decisions on what and where to study.
- Administered by Ipsos MORI, an independent market research agency, your responses remain anonymous at all times.
What happens next?
- If you are eligible you will be invited via email (by Ipsos-MORI) to complete the survey. The survey should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete, so please take the time to complete it – your views count!!
You will be eligible if:
- You are a final year undergraduate or are on a flexible part-time programme.
You will not be eligible if:
- You have already completed the survey.
What does the NSS cover?
- Learning Opportunities;
- Assessment & Feedback;
- Academic Support;
- Organisation & Management;
- Learning Resources;
- Learning Community;
- Student Voice.
- Questions relating to careers, course content and structure, course delivery and intellectual motivation have also been included.
Any Other Questions?
If you have any further questions, you can contact:
- Elias McGill, your MSU President via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Haden Tye, your MSU Deputy President via email@example.com
- Michelle Prout, the University NSS Co-ordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org
- or go to the NSS website for full details, including FAQs.