This is a reminder to all students and staff that the deadline for Extenuating Circumstances for Semester A modules is Monday 16th January at 4pm.
The Academic Information & Guidance Co-ordinator will be available for advice and guidance relating to extenuating circumstances claims during the Drop Ins listed below (this includes some additional drop ins):
- Tuesday 10th January = 12pm - 1.30pm
- Wednesday 11th January = 12pm - 1.30pm
- Thursday 12th January = 12pm - 1.30pm
- Friday 13th January = 9am - 1.30pm
- Monday 16th January = 9am - 1.30pm
Students are reminded to read through Section 4 of the Student Regulations Framework on Extenuating Circumstances in the first instance: http://www.marjon.ac.uk/about-marjon/institutional-documents/student-regulations-framework-2016-17-current-version/