Just a reminder that Student Support will be closed for the Christmas break from 5pm today (Wednesday, 21st December) and will re-open on Tuesday, 3rd January 2017.
The Counselling Centre will be closed for the Christmas break from Friday 16th December 2016 until Tuesday 10th January 2017.
The Counselling drop in will resume on Tuesday 10th January from 10am – 11am.
If you feel that you are in need of support over the Christmas period there are a number of services available:
- Call NHS Direct for medical advice on 111
- Call the Samaritans for emotional support on 116 123 or email jo@Samaritans.org
- Visit Elefriends at https://www.elefriends.org.uk/ to access a supportive online community.
- There are also resources available in the Student Handbook (http://handbook.marjon.ac.uk/) and on Learning Space (https://moodle.marjon.ac.uk/)
If you are on campus over the Christmas break:
- You can contact Nick Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org for on-site support .
- However, if you regard your query as an emergency, please head to Main Reception and use the phone available to dial “2222” .
In a medical emergency dial "999".
- There is also a list of other Support Services contact details on the Equality and Diversity noticeboard, outside the Student Union.