Community News

Dissertation Formatting support during April

This forum has a limit to the number of forum postings you can make in a given time period - this is currently set at 10 posting(s) in 1 day
Picture of Mersedes Farjad
Dissertation Formatting support during April
by Mersedes Farjad - Thursday, 29 March 2018, 2:51 PM

Going for Gold sessions have now finished but our support to you doesn’t end there. If you’re a third year student, the Going for Gold team are still on hand to help.

Dissertation Formatting Resources - You can find various resources on the ITTS page on Learning Space. The Dissertation Resources section contains links to other informative pages.

Dissertation Formatting Appointments - I have allocated all of April for dissertation formatting support to students:

• Mornings: 9:30 to 12:30
    Self booking appointments are available on Learning Space – each lasting 30 minutes.  Go to the ITTS page on Learning Space (Quick links on the right hand side of the homepage) and find the allocated section for Drop In Bookings. Please note that you must be logged onto Learning Space in order to book and you may be asked to click on the ‘Enrol me’ button. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND A BOOKED SESSION PLEASE CANCEL YOUR BOOKING SO THAT OTHER STUDENTS MAY BE ABLE TO ATTEND.

• Afternoons: 14:30 to 17:00
    Drop-in session (first come, first serve) – no booking required for the afternoon drop-in sessions, just turn up and take a number.

Please note that I will be on leave from 20/03/18 to 08/04/18 for the Easter break and will return on Monday 09/04/18.

Discovery (Academic Journal Databases), Effective Internet Searching, Organising Your Information and Mendeley queriesSteven Gunard is on hand to answer your queries and point you in the right direction. You can email Steven direct sgunard@marjon.ac.uk or pop along to the Library desk.