Community News

IMPORTANT - 'Get Into Teaching' workshop update!

This forum has a limit to the number of forum postings you can make in a given time period - this is currently set at 10 posting(s) in 1 day
Me at the Grand Canyon NP
IMPORTANT - 'Get Into Teaching' workshop update!
by Jade Dyer - Monday, 10 October 2016, 4:06 PM

Important message for all students wishing to attend the 'Get Into Teaching' workshops.

Don't panic, they're still going ahead!

We've just noticed that there is a slight inaccuracy on my original post for this event and that the time slots have been mixed up in the graphic.

The correct times for each work shop are as follows:

Thursday 13th October: 1pm-2pm

Wednesday 19th October: 2pm-3pm

Both workshops are still in room 525.

You can just turn up to these workshops and they will be really beneficial for those of you thinking about a career in teaching. They're free, so please feel welcome to come along. 

If you have any questions please feel free to message me, or get in touch with the UnderGround team.

The UnderGround are your employability service and we're here to help with all aspects regarding employability, education, enterprise and experience. For more information please visit our:

Facebook: UnderGroundatMarjon

Twitter: @MarjonUnderGrd

The Junction: Click here and use your student log in details to access this. You can also access the Junction through the Study and Learn tab on Learning Space.

or contact us:

Email: underground@marjon.ac.uk

Pop In: KCB 563, ground floor. Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.