Advanced Word Processing– Referencing, Document Security and Hyperlinks
With: Mersedes Farjad
Tuesday 27 February 2018 14:00 - 16:00
Venue: IT Training & Support Training Room (access via 24 hour computer room)
Topics covered in this session:
- Create, modify & delete footnotes & endnotes
- Create, format & update a table of contents
- Add & delete bookmarks
- Create & delete cross-references
- Add captions
- Create a table of figures
- Create & edit index entries
- Password protect a document
- Change passwords
- Remove password protection
- Create and use hyperlinks
Click here to book your session. If you are unable to book for a session please contact IT Training & Support and we will try to resolve the issue.
For more information about the Advanced Word Processing module please refer to the timetable attached.
Mersedes Farjad, IT Training & Support Manager Kathryn Parker, ITT&S and Timetabling Clerical Assistant
We offer training and hands-on practical support to staff and students – no problem is too small.
Find us next to the 24 hour Computer Room – W109, 01752 636859 (ext: 2059), email firstname.lastname@example.org