Today in the student hub we will be sharing a wellbeing session for all students and staff in recognition of National Time to Talk day (last Thursday). Please come along and have a cuppa with us whilst you...
- Learn to play mancala
- Do a jigsaw
- Make a felt bumblebee
- Make a valentines heart cushion
- Decorate a bun (and eat it!)
- Do some mindfulness colouring
- Share your own ways to wellbeing with us
- Sign up to a potential new 'Being in Nature' society
- Find out what support is available at the University (find staff with their name badges on in the area to chat)
Find us in the student hub area next to the dining room from 12 noon!
Hope to see you there,