As a reminder to all students and staff:
- Students should visit the Information Hub (at the main entrance) email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01752 636700 with initial, new or general enquiries, and information about booking appointments with Student Support or details of drop-ins.
- As there is no longer a Student Support Advice Desk/reception area for us, the Information Hub is where you will need to go if you are on campus and want to make an enquiry in person.
- If you have a pre-booked appointment with a member of the Student Support team or are attending a drop-in, please take a seat on or near the green circular sofas and a member of staff will come out and collect you.
- To book a Well-being Signposting Service appointment email email@example.com
- Students who are already linked in with a service can continue to liaise with that member of staff direct unless it is a new query.
- Even though we have moved into a new work space, way we work with students has not changed.
- Confidentiality within Student Support will be maintained.
As was mentioned by the Head of Student Support in a similar posting before Christmas, please let us have any feedback and comments via firstname.lastname@example.org.