WebBased are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their busy team as a Product Support Officer. This is a permanent, full-time position based in Plymouth. The salary is between £14,000 to £20,000 pa, depending on your experience.
The role involves supporting and testing large online software applications. You'll also be:
- Dealing with incoming support requests from existing customers
- Investigating any issues and bugs that arise
- Offering guidance to our clients on site functionality
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to work as part of a team
- Have excellent IT skills (including in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office)
- Be able to identify problems and find solutions
- Be able to explain processes and follow procedures
- Be a natural 'people person'
- Have excellent spoke and written communication skills
- Be organised, with strong admin skills and a good eye for detail
This would be a great first or second job in IT, with lots of opportunities for you to progress. A more detailed job description can be found in the attached document.
For more information on how to apply, please click here.
The UnderGround are your employability service and we're here to help with all aspects regarding employability, education, enterprise and experience. For more information on vacancies and part time jobs please visit our:
The Junction: Use your student log in to access this
or contact us:
Pop In: KCB 563, ground floor. Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
Don't forget to check out our part time jobs board outside our office, which we regularly update with new positions.